Friday, April 6, 2012
Can Charlie Dacke Answer Some Questions Please?
I was wondering if you would be kind enough to answer some questions that relate to the above frame grab.
1. Would you please be kind enough to name the '2 sexist, white, middle class, male able bodied councillors'?
1a. If you are not able to name the people in question, could you please explain why?
2. Could you please explain why it was necessary to mention their skin colour.
2a. Is skin colour important to you?
2b. How is it important?
3. Could you please explain the relevance of your comment about their physical condition and ability?
3a. To what extent do you judge people by their physical ability?
4. What criteria did you employ to judge the councillors to be a middle class background?
4a. Is class an important issue to you?
4b. How do perceptions of class affect the way that you deal with people?
5. Could you please be kind enough to name the 'traffickers' that were present? People trafficking is against the law and failure to name these people could prevent the police from dealing with them in the appropriate manner. May I remind you that wilful failure to disclose evidence of wrong doing is in itself an offence.
5a What specific evidence do you have that the above referred to people are or have been engaged in people trafficking?
5b. If you have no evidence that links the people in question with trafficking, why did you refer to them as traffickers?
5c. If you possess evidence of people trafficking, when do you plan to present your evidence to the police?
6. You mention that two lap dancers were present. I am given to understand that your group invoked a procedural clause that denied them opportunity to speak. Is my understanding correct?
6a. If my understanding is correct, why were the dancers not allowed to express their viewpoints?
7. Your comment about the dancers seems almost sarcastic. By what measure did you assess the dancers intelligence?
8. Can you guarantee that you or any member of your group will refrain from illegal activity in regard to your anti-lapdancing club campaign, both now and in the future?