Tuesday, May 1, 2012

2012 Erotic Awards - We Are Finalists

"You've got to be digging it while it's happening 'cause it just might be a one shot deal."- Frank Zappa.

This was going to be the 100th posting, then because of circumstances it was going to be the 101st. Then later I deleted an earlier posting that no one liked or even looked at, so this is really the 100th posting.

Why is it important though?

Well, today I had the news that StrippingTheIllusion has reached the finals of the 2012 Erotic Awards in the 'Best Blog Category'. This is not exactly something that I anticipated when I started this venture in January, but nonetheless here we are.

I am really very proud that what I have done is considered worthy of recognition and if I am very lucky, an award...

So thanks for being readers and thanks for all of the comments and supportive stuff. Thanks must go to the dancers that supported me, particularly those of Wiggle and Elegance in Portsmouth, because your support and contributions to the site were invaluable. Thanks must also go to Edie, TonyN, Brute, Tonester and Alan for all of the great comments that you have made...

I will of course let you know what happens on the day and will post a link to the relevant website so that you can see what happened.

Love you loads...

Chasmal

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Your blog deserves it, as your page view stats testify.

    Been a pleasure to giving you moral support; will continue to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, well deserved.

    Will continue to support, write the odd piece and chase down statistics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one. Fully deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its all of you that make this possible.....

    Chasmal

    ReplyDelete